The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

IeA4F.jpg

overexplain it some more pls

Well you see haz, "Flash" is the name of a multimedia platform from Adobe that is used on many websites. Apple products have been the subject of some controversy in the past due to the company's decision to not programme their devices to work with it. What we have above is a pun (a form of word-play exploiting words with more than one meaning) based on the fact that the word flash can be used as both a noun and a verb. Hence the funneh.

I hope this has cleared it up for you. :D

Last edited:
Well you see haz, "Flash" is the name of a multimedia platform from Adobe that is used on many websites. Apple products have been the subject of some controversy in the past due to the company's decision to not programme their devices to work with it. What we have above is a pun (a form of word-play exploiting words with more than one meaning) based on the fact that the word flash can be used as both a noun and a verb. Hence the funneh.

I hope this has cleared it up for you. :D

now that's what I call a well deserved +1 ;)

well I guess that explains the 4S
2011-10-06-rest_in_peace_steve.png

to the hellbus with me.

Last edited:
^Compared to what's come before that one's almost sweet.

Agreed, that was a good one.

^Compared to what's come before that one's almost sweet.

I don't know about Steve Jobs, but if I were dead and that comic about me, I would laugh my ass off. I like to think that jokes are perfectly fine about dead people as long as they would be okay with it. I see no reason to follow a hard rule about what's okay and not okay to say after death that some random people made up in the past. Same reason the traditional funeral seems kind of silly to me. Of course you want to respect the dead, but more often than not no one takes into account what the deceased would want.

I don't see the funny ^

Seems pretty much true from my experience.

lol finland

Oh my goodness these are all spot on. :lol: Unless we're talking about online poker, in which case there's some serious misconceptions here.

Last edited:
The story was that the photo was sent to the guy's phone on accident. He said he would cherish it so he framed it, hung it in his house and sent a photo of the photo back to the original sender.

http://img683.imageshack.**/img683/9500/moneyvn.jpg

Weeeeeell that's not really true. They protest against the greed and irresponsibility shown by financial institutions, not against the makers of mobile phones. It is high time for the financial institutions to take responsibility for their actions.

Last edited: