The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

4ea70f62c343b.jpg

tumblr_ljhxg3Pm2y1qcfyhd.jpg

Wow...

Kathleen, anytime you need to, I am all ears. That isn't healthy.

I have the sneaking suspicion that's not her. Down, generous one.

I agree but take this opportunity to say that kat (or any of the regulars, for that matter) can look for me anytime she needs to vent.

This thread is bipolar.

I am waiting for a German to come and provide statistics for birth control failure so that can be proved false in typical FG over analysing... :p
Considering the amount of people I know personally who have had accidental birth control pill babies or were accident birth control babies (none of which were missed pill situations) I am pretty sure it is a lot higher than 1%
It isn't. I was actually not an accident.

I have three children. Two of them were not planned. I love them all equally and with all my heart.

I'm not saying that is a bad thing. Like I said, a huge amount of people I know were accidents, and judging by my health problems I clearly am the one who was not supposed to be born.

I'm not saying that is a bad thing. Like I said, a huge amount of people I know were accidents, and judging by my health problems I clearly am the one who was not supposed to be born.

:hug:

One of my friends was born even after her parents used 4 forms of prevention at the same time.

Her mom was on the pill, they used spermicide, a condom, and a diaphragm and yet all four of these methods at the same time failed.

Her parents love her all the same, they just weren't anticipating having another child.

(Also, don't say such things Kat!) :(

kat, my ex said that if she fell pregnant again while I was waiting to have to snip she would abort. Then she did and couldn't and while it was a shock I don't regret it for a second.

I realise life is tough for you but while you may have the body of a Chrysler Neon you have the soul and passion of a Ferrari. Rejoice in the latter and try not to dwell on the former. :hug:

I was both a planned kid and an accident. Mom stopped birthcontrol to have kids, decided to use condom for a few months in order to have the effects of it wear off completely, and then one was defective. Nine months later, me. I was planned to arrive in april-may 1980, Durex made sure I arrived in dec 1979 :)

Also, nobody should be not born (derp sentence, but you know what I mean), ever.

Last edited:

C'mon Kat. just because you have medical problems doesn't mean you weren't supposed to be born. :hug:

It means that you should have been left out in the wilderness as a newborn to fend for yourself. :|

:p

Last edited:
I am basing the assumption of me not being born on the fact I was proceeded by miscarries so CLEARLY this gene combo was a bad bad idea. :lol:

katwalk, c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

:D

I am basing the assumption of me not being born on the fact I was proceeded by miscarries so CLEARLY this gene combo was a bad bad idea. :lol:

I guess after so many miscarries, all the spermatozoon got together and send out the retard in front because, you know, after a couple of weeks, he was supposed to become another miscarriage. Guess the dumb guy - or girl, in this case - was luckier than anyone expected.

:D

Nah the whole family (mom's side) is apparently full of them. I would think that it would be a glaring sign saying stop passing on those genes but yeah. Oh, and dad's side is better. No one in my immediate family on that side is alive due to heart disease so I have an expected expiration date of like 50 from that pattern.

Now this conversation is stupid anyway, Pedrocas, go on 9gag and find us some more pictures :p