The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

koma-comic-strip-every-time.jpg

Got me in math lectures every time.

And that is just in 5 minutes.

You know, it is a pretty assholish thing to do to put "we want a cure" for something on a shirt even as a joke and then not donate any money from them to actually doing that. If you did that with lets say, a cancer shirt, would anyone think it was funny then?
And also the fact that, you know, it promotes a false impression of how an illness works and makes life more obnoxious for the people who have it.

I'm going to hell for this...

tEx1s.jpg

Seriously. Am i the only one that noticed the typo?

You are not. Those sorts of typos hit me like a grating headache. The blatant disregard for the quality of anything put out there is just mindboggling. You gotta wonder if these people speak like monkeys in real life as well, 'cos then it would make some sense.

(Cowboy obviously does, but all the others..)

:p

And it doesn't help when it's a crap joke in the first place.

Last edited:
http://img196.imageshack.**/img196/7863/rednecklimo.jpg

You know, it is a pretty assholish thing to do to put "we want a cure" for something on a shirt even as a joke and then not donate any money from them to actually doing that. If you did that with lets say, a cancer shirt, would anyone think it was funny then?
And also the fact that, you know, it promotes a false impression of how an illness works and makes life more obnoxious for the people who have it.

Rag week?

Lighten up, kat. The joke only works with Tourette's, a disease that has a fatality rate of precisely zero.

Plus, book me a seat on the hell bus, it should be in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's funniest medical condition.

Obligatory.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!

I watch news 24 before bed, which is stupid, because at that time we're always in Singapore.
I heard the name, I had to take a pic.

http://img442.imageshack.**/img442/300/31681816034830230181714.jpg

Meh. Better than another math debate.

OK, Pedo Cars, enough. It's bad enough filling these pages up with reposts from 9gag, but when they are reposts from 9gag that aren't funny by any stretch of a 3 year old's imagination it's just too much.

Rag week?

Lighten up, kat. The joke only works with Tourette's, a disease that has a fatality rate of precisely zero.

Plus, book me a seat on the hell bus, it should be in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's funniest medical condition.
Actually, that was brought on by a friend of mine with TS getting really upset over that stupid shirt, because it openly mocks an issue she has and further promotes that tourette's = yell out random swears, which is a crappy generalization. :|
Now I could comment on how fucking pissed of it makes me when people say that illnesses that don't kill you aren't severe, but then that will be a massive angry argument and I don't feel like getting blamed for totally derailing threads anymore.

You are not. Those sorts of typos hit me like a grating headache. The blatant disregard for the quality of anything put out there is just mindboggling. You gotta wonder if these people speak like monkeys in real life as well, 'cos then it would make some sense.

(Cowboy obviously does, but all the others..)

:p

And it doesn't help when it's a crap joke in the first place.

Could you please explain why you feel the need to drag me into this, you arrogant shitstain?

Last edited:
I know and I wasn't seriously suggesting it become anyone's title but the phrase just makes me laugh.