The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works

I have yet to understand how some stuff written down has to qualify as a funny pic in the sense of this thread. I mean, I can write down some jokes from sickipedia in paint and it suddenly becomes a funny pic?
We are used to Pedrocas spamming the Meme thread, but I hoped for some time he would at least leave this thread alone. It seems this was misguided hope, actually a predictable result. But, luckily, the forums offer us a tool to rate peoples posts, both positive and negative. And I know what will happen next to me and I don't give a damn.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
I had to look up what a Kwacha is..money from Zambia.... 1 Kwacha = 0,000146582204 Euros.......so one of these notes is ~0,014?......holy crap.

Last edited:

public

Volvomies, volvomies
Car(s)
P26L XC70 D5 and a ton of crap
You know, it is a pretty assholish thing to do to put "we want a cure" for something on a shirt even as a joke and then not donate any money from them to actually doing that. If you did that with lets say, a cancer shirt, would anyone think it was funny then?
And also the fact that, you know, it promotes a false impression of how an illness works and makes life more obnoxious for the people who have it.

Last edited:

frankiess

Wankel Wanker
Could you please explain why you feel the need to drag me into this, you arrogant shitstain?

Gladly.

But, if you fail to see the satirical value between a rude and uneducated pick-up driver with a rule, rather than exception for misspelling, and, well, yourself..

..isn't it a bit self-delusional to call ME arrogant? :tease:

Last edited:

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Guys don't start a flame war here, do it in PM/the NSFW section so I don't see it.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
You're right. Although I vote it gets renamed the Itchin' and Bitchin' Section.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I have yet to understand how some stuff written down has to qualify as a funny pic in the sense of this thread. I mean, I can write down some jokes from sickipedia in paint and it suddenly becomes a funny pic?
We are used to Pedrocas spamming the Meme thread, but I hoped for some time he would at least leave this thread alone. It seems this was misguided hope, actually a predictable result. But, luckily, the forums offer us a tool to rate peoples posts, both positive and negative. And I know what will happen next to me and I don't give a damn.

<Screenshot of text>

<Photo of writing>

I will give you that your pictures are much funnier there (and I know what you really meant by "written down"), but the choice of the content with that complaint is much more funny. :lol: