The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I feel like there should be an intervention before things descend beyond that of which maths can help us recover from:
tumblr_lxxzr8583Z1qgvg0qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx9uiz91kC1qgvg0qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwsqfydeAe1r4hqsjo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lvmeqazGLt1qzamioo1_500.gif

That last one belongs in the Meme Thread. And Pedrocas has the monopoly on 9gag reposts. Oh, and you might want to learn how to use the multiquote function.

Other than that I think you might just get along fine here.

Last edited:
That last one belongs in the Meme Thread. And Pedrocas has the monopoly on 9gag reposts. Oh, and you might want to learn how to use the multiquote function.

Thanks, I am sure the hazing is not over yet but round 1 went well. :whistle:

ALL HAIL, KING OF THE FUNNY PICTURE THREAD!

Tomb_of_Sobekhotep.jpg

*sneaks out again, waiting for the dust to settle*

You are either indeed realy feisty, or realy, realy stupid......

I love it when people insult themselves.

Saves me the trouble. ^_^

Time to bring the funny picture thread back on track: so what do you all think of the Jews? :p

Just read through the last few pages: what is this, Gang Up On The Scottish New Guy Day?

My next response will be based on a very important question, HyperV12: how do you feel about Marmite? (Choose carefully.)

oh hai guz i want 2 talk about math politics religion and how awsum my gammer is cuz i a a fat american

Now THAT is how the funny picture thread works: anything but funny pictures.

Time to bring the funny picture thread back on track: so what do you all think of the Jews? :p

hipster-hitler-i-fucking-love-juice-humor-funniest-shit-ever-crop-_465x758_500x307.jpg

anyone who reads Hipster Hitler, don't worry. Hellbus is too mainstream for us. Hell-rickshaw for us instead. Much more worldly, man.

Last edited:
oh hai guz i want 2 talk about math politics religion and how awsum my gammer is cuz i a a fat american

Now THAT is how the funny picture thread works: anything but funny pictures.

This thread has pretty much become an angry version of Random Thoughts.

s14.gif