The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

830096_460s.jpg
'88 or '95 Bimmer, please. They butchered it after that.

Last edited:
1995, please. They butchered it after that.

Yeah, after AvtoVAZ transferred production of the Zhiguli to the Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan plant, the Lada never really was the same. Especially with their joint Maruti/Daewoo joint venture and their overeliance on Morris-era circular lugshafts, which really took a toll on reliability.

I actually laughed out loud from that comment....Ha^

Yeah, after AvtoVAZ transferred production of the Zhiguli to the Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan plant, the Lada never really was the same. Especially with their joint Maruti/Daewoo joint venture and their overeliance on Morris-era circular lugshafts, which really took a toll on reliability.

You must spread more axle grease before spreading some on wait... WHAT.

Oh God, yet another Maruti hater. :rolleyes: Ilyich Nikolayevich Alexandrov Prostovski himself approved of the changes to his design. He himself said those lugshafts were not just an improvement, but a revelation to the car's reliability. In fact most true enthusiasts retrofit them on to older cars. It's easy to hate large successful corporations like Daewoo, but get your facts straight.

Oh God, yet another Maruti hater. :rolleyes: Ilyich Nikolayevich Alexandrov Prostovski himself approved of the changes to his design. He himself said those lugshafts were not just an improvement, but a revelation to the car's reliability. In fact most true enthusiasts retrofit them on to older cars. It's easy to hate large successful corporations like Daewoo, but get your facts straight.

GOD, THINK OF THE BRAND IDENTITY! "Lil' Niky" never was a worthy successor to the great mind of Mihkail Omarusziangi Kalashnivostokievski Zweibeiber III himself. The entire brand went downhill after they outsourced production to Caerdydd-upon-Llywelyn-ap-Gruffydd, and the styling changes by Christoph Banglowski are terrible to boot. I mean, have you seen the quality of those harmonic-balancing "Active Chassis" lugshafts they've put on the newer Zhigulis? Absolute rubbish. A buddy of mine gets over 40 rods to the hogshead with his '94, and that's the way he likes it.

GOD, THINK OF THE BRAND IDENTITY! "Lil' Niky" never was a worthy successor to the great mind of Mihkail Omarusziangi Kalashnivostokievski Zweibeiber III himself. The entire brand went downhill after they outsourced production to Caerdydd-upon-Llywelyn-ap-Gruffydd, and the styling changes by Christoph Banglowski are terrible to boot. I mean, have you seen the quality of those harmonic-balancing "Active Chassis" lugshafts they've put on the newer Zhigulis? Absolute rubbish. A buddy of mine gets over 40 rods to the hogshead with his '94, and that's the way he likes it.

:lol:

You must spread more archaic units of measure before giving them to BlaRo again.

Damn you, LP! Now I want titty sprinkles!! :shakefist:

GOD, THINK OF THE BRAND IDENTITY! "Lil' Niky" never was a worthy successor to the great mind of Mihkail Omarusziangi Kalashnivostokievski Zweibeiber III (...)

...of Ulm.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
It's a trap.