The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

jakifirbec

Car(s)
i40, CBF 1000, Majesty 400
That can be complicated as it will not sound as good as the original - He started with: go back to your mothers pussy you retarded horse; may be god's will that your mother will search for you in a river with a hook, you stinking homosexual. May some orangutans gone made rape you and throw you on a pile of old metal.
Mine was along the lines: may your mother recognize you in a minced meat dish; may your mother fart on parents meeting in school, may you have a factory of playstations, but your kids shall be born without hands....
It can get much much worse and much more elaborate.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I remember there was a question on a Social Psychology test back when I was an undergraduate that I just didn't know. It was no big deal, only a five point question and I nailed everything else on the test but this one annoying factoid.

I said the answer was "42"

The comment I got back was: "Although 42 is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything it is, unfortunately, not the answer to this question."

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
That Jimmy McPerson essay is great :lol:

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
I liked the Jimmy McPerson one the best because it started out somewhat believable instead of just random silliness :)

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
^ Funny, yes, but, technically, it does make sense.

I like the sign that says "Fart"; it's shown in the Top Gear Winter Olympics special, but I can't be bothered to post it :p