Car(s)
*sigh*
manbat.png

:hmm:

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
In all seriousness though, you guys never played any pen and paper (these days, excel/online form + laptop/tablet) RPGs on your life?

I feel sorry for you guys, for all the fun you've missed. :(

Started my first ever DnD campaign a couple months ago, and there are lulz to be had.

racingfan1

In all seriousness though, you guys never played any pen and paper (these days, excel/online form + laptop/tablet) RPGs on your life?

No one I knew played, therefor, I ignored them until high school. Last few years as I've been broadening my scope past video games, I've gotten the urge to give it a go.

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
She's been holding on to that tweet since the moment th pregnancy was announced.

ghettoadam

When i was a litlle boy, i played with a stone and a stick. Young people.... I'm getting old. ;)

Adunaphel

Angrily shouting at Klauwds
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Cube²
When i was a litlle boy, i played with a stone and a stick. Young people.... I'm getting old. ;)

And you never played the fair knight who fought off th dragon and rescued the fair maiden or something similar? DnD is just that, only structured, with hit points, a story and a game master.

ZeDestructor

#gear, irc.finalgear.com, .mu, .earth, .???
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Tercel

And you never played the fair knight who fought off th dragon and rescued the fair maiden or something similar? DnD is just that, only structured, with hit points, a story and a game master.

Pft, In my day we went at it using only our minds. Sticks and stones were verboten :(

And LARPs no less!

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee

we play OXO with pen and paper
or make paper planes...
never played any RPG

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending