The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

THGL

Car(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Limited
That's not funny, it's just sad.
On a related note, my son is in Cub Scouts now and all his patches have "Made in China" stickers on them, too.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I have 3 bags of 100 each of these things. They have been under the counter of the trophy shop since I bought it 2.5 years ago. I'm too embarrassed to sell them.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
After vertical video syndrome, the next thing is print screen instead of posting actual picture?

TC

aka TomCat
That's not funny, it's just sad.
On a related note, my son is in Cub Scouts now and all his patches have "Made in China" stickers on them, too.
I can top it. In 24 hours, I saw 2 different Saturn LS sedans with Veteran plates. :cry:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Gross. Walmart.

racingfan1

Lies. Any bloke will send you out with 6 sheets of specs listed in order of preference.
No, because you have the list in your head, you spell out the list for her and expect her to immediately get it and she doesn't because she doesn't hear "pick up some Valvoline high-mileage oil" all she hears is "pick up some oil".

This may or may not have been near enough to an exacting conversation I had with an ex once.

ZeDestructor

#gear, irc.finalgear.com, .mu, .earth, .???
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Tercel
No, because you have the list in your head, you spell out the list for her and expect her to immediately get it and she doesn't because she doesn't hear "pick up some Valvoline high-mileage oil" all she hears is "pick up some oil".

This may or may not have been near enough to an exacting conversation I had with an ex once.
You haven't met me in person. I WILL send you out with 6, printed, emailed A4 sheets worth of specs.

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Gross. Walmart.
The only times I go to Walmart is to buy oil. They have the cheapest Mobil 1 by far. In addition they have the largest variety of oils. I've checked O'Reilly, Advance, Napa, AutoZone...nada. None of them carry the same variety and their Mobil 1 is a good 5-6 bucks more expensive.