The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Those things were very popular with public restroom operators over here when the FIFA WC* was in Germany. Apparently, having a fancy target motivates men to aim better...

*pun intended

4sjfwyz.jpg

9PHuAZ8.png

Znzugz6.jpg

Last edited:
engine oil is not like HDMI cables. 5W-30 Royal purple oil is most definitely not the same as 5W-30 el cheapo brand oil.

We just use 20W-50 Castrol GTX, it's what works for us and you can get it cheap at Walmart :cool:

The first time I took my car to a Jiffy Lube (I know...I know)they used that bulk cheapo crap and my car just smelled like...burnt oil and kind of stale for a bit.

I change it myself now obviously and use the good stuff. I no longer have that funky smell.

Super mom changes her own oil. Or outsources to son?

The first time I took my car to a Jiffy Lube (I know...I know)they used that bulk cheapo crap and my car just smelled like...burnt oil and kind of stale for a bit.

I change it myself now obviously and use the good stuff. I no longer have that funky smell.

That's weird. the Jiffy Lubes out here use Penzoil...which I've never had an issue with.

It was a question. Not a poo on women and car repair. I didn't say she couldn't did I?

Mom's are good at delegating.

Well, my mom was a pro anyway.

Reactions: MWF
RAsSyDx.png

Not to be a buzzkill but...

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.