The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

A flametrower would just leave heaps and loads of ice everywhere when the water freezes again. Snow > Ice.

In Umericah, water does not work this way ... when you grill it with a flame-thrower, it?s just dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you talking about Conan or Bieber? :tease:

Conan has no soul to start with, he can?t deal with the devil ...

A flametrower would just leave heaps and loads of ice everywhere when the water freezes again. Snow > Ice.

Flamethrower > no flamethrower.

Because snow is just an excuse to be awesome. Also, flamethrowers are not regulated by the ATF and are perfectly legal for a civilian to own in the US.

Also, flamethrowers are not regulated by the ATF and are perfectly legal for a civilian to own in the US.
If wikipedia is to be trusted, some Us-states have state laws prohibiting ownage without license ...

But as far as I can tell from a quick google, this might very well be a case of a satirical article being taking serious ... so no need to argue this out ;)

"four billion tons of white bull shit" :lol:

Sounds like my kind of guy :rofl:

Depending on the conditions, it is likely that the eggs damaged or discolored the paint. If the paint can't be matched well enough, the neighbor might get new paint for their entire exterior out of the deal. Sometimes that means tenting the house to prevent overspray from getting out. If the house has more than one color (most do) or some kind of decorative trim that needs to be carefully done by hand then I can see getting to $20,000 pretty quick - especially for mansion.

Or the owner is just going for a "Being a Little Asshole Tax" - which I'm perfectly fine with.

How do you overspray with a brush? Or are houses painted with sprayguns around your way? :?

Spraypainting of houses is somewhat common here at least.

How do you overspray with a brush? Or are houses painted with sprayguns around your way? :?

Usually, yes. This is especially common for stucco and other rough surfaces like brick, block, concrete, and some siding. When we moved in our neighbors were getting their place repainted and they use sprayers and tented the walls with plastic.

Winding up co-workers again.....

Winding up co-workers again.....

Speaking of KFC, I went to this place last weekend. Turns out KFC tried to make a "fancy" sit-down place to rival Boston Market a few years ago. Louisville was used as a test market for the new restaurant called "KFCeleven". The experiment failed, but they left this one open anyways.

fwBf9zT.jpg

Xrz4O5F.jpg

I3CYgdq.jpg

I had only had KFC once before and didn't like it, but figured I'd give the world's only "fancy" KFC a shot. Still didn't like it. Boston Market is infinity better.

If you're in the southeast and want good fried chicken, go to Publix. Their subs are good too.

Speaking of KFC, I went to this place last weekend. Turns out KFC tried to make a "fancy" sit-down place to rival Boston Market a few years ago. Louisville was used as a test market for the new restaurant called "KFCeleven". The experiment failed, but they left this one open anyways.

fwBf9zT.jpg

Xrz4O5F.jpg

I3CYgdq.jpg

I had only had KFC once before and didn't like it, but figured I'd give the world's only "fancy" KFC a shot. Still didn't like it. Boston Market is infinity better.

These go to eleven.

I understand chicken dinners, I just don't find them funny.

How long before we have an Ice smiley for that joke?