The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Accurate portrayal of living with my sister.

Does your sister beat you with a board if you start rambling in Japanese? Because if so I like her already.

In that case I will gladly provide him with a bigger board.

temWcvr.png

If I remember right, a couple employees were fired by Fox because they wouldn't edit a piece, which a huge corporation asked Fox to heavily edit or preferably not air. When these journalists tried to sue Fox, Fox's argument in court essentially had nothing to do with the content of these former employees' allegations, but instead focused on the fact that they are legally allowed to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves....since the FCC's rules are just rules/guidelines and not "laws", that they had the right to fire them, and they had no "whistleblower" protection rights.

That is pointless. Most people don't stop when it is dry, and are just worthless when driving in snow.

Can you tell I just came back from a short trip with a bunch of worthless drivers out there?

"The ones with white borders are optional, though, right?" (My girlfriend's 22-year-old sister)

In traffic, there is no such thing as "optional". The only slightly optional thing I can think of are "suggested speed limits", e. g. residents put up a sign asking the drivers to do 30 kph instead of 50 (with 50 being the official top speed) in town, but these don't look like real traffic signs and everybody completely ignores them anyway (if you kid was playing in the middle of a 50 kph road maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to allow that in the first place, hu?).

On the flipside of the coin, Glenn Beck actually planned a Mystery Science Theater-esque Riffing of the State of the Union address with him and two of his cohorts. They were charging people a dollar to watch silhouettes of them make fun of the State of the Union address on a live stream. They made no effort to pay attention to any of the content. Their entire purpose was to belittle and insult for money.

Oops!

On the flipside of the coin, Glenn Beck actually planned a Mystery Science Theater-esque Riffing of the State of the Union address with him and two of his cohorts. They were charging people a dollar to watch silhouettes of them make fun of the State of the Union address on a live stream. They made no effort to pay attention to any of the content. Their entire purpose was to belittle and insult for money.
Still more truthful and accurate than the actual speech :lol: