The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Is that what they call a "McMansion"? :D

Not quite. I wonder why nobody caught that.

The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Is that what they call a "McMansion"? :D

McMansions are stupid tall with high ceilings. Think like an old church but with drywall, cold tile in the kitchen, thick shag like carpet everywhere else, and a loud furnace.

The contractor probably built the driveway in the wrong spot out of spite.

Or they hired one contractor to build the house and a different one to build the driveway... and they didn't talk to each other.

Strange that there's no curb cut on the side with the garage...

The contractor probably built the driveway in the wrong spot out of spite.

I bet this is most likely what happened.

Yaya still not really an answer...model homes are still usually sold eventually.

Yaya still not really an answer...model homes are still usually sold eventually.

Note the windows on the side of the garage:

The driveway as shown in this picture acts as parking lot for patrons and sales employees and the garage acts as the sales office. Once the neighborhood is sold out they will sell the model and reconfigure the house to the ?correct? way.

What do windows have to do with it? The 3 out of 4 houses I lived in had at least one window in the garage.

Garage windows

Garage windows

What do windows have to do with it? The 3 out of 4 houses I lived in had at least one window in the garage.

A good percentage of home buyers look at windows in garages as an invitation to thieves.
Our attached garage has no windows in either the side walls or the garage doors. The detached garage has one window because I thought I might want to install a window air conditioner. If I were to do it again, I wouldn't bother with the window.

SL

Hey, stop bringing architecture into the maths thread. Any more and I'm paging narf! :shakefist:

?And narf in 3...2...1...

4ac7cb9bb755532e2f2afeeabf3370fb.jpg

1DHEZON.jpg

Wait, watermelons are not supposed to be cream filled?