The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

a6e80ab86dfa413f97027f2abd155cfe_5836442b0924401d8eee12b9c13c44ff_1_post.jpeg

I don't understand why they did not take it. Tires and wheels cost monies.

There's a lot of questions to ask here. Whoever clamped the vehicle would have taken down their license plate and possibly their VIN number. Removing the clamp is just going to cost them more in the long run. Possibly even misdemeanor charges...

Most likely using the spare but, take the whole thing if you're really going to do this. Don't leave a trail.

There's a lot of questions to ask here. Whoever clamped the vehicle would have taken down their license plate and possibly their VIN number. Removing the clamp is just going to cost them more in the long run. Possibly even misdemeanor charges...

I've actually watched someone swap the wheels on a rental car to the mini-spare. They didn't live in this country, and they bought the rental car insurance.

This is a poor design for a boot, though, as it leaves the wheel nuts exposed. Most have a large metal disc there.

It's also possible that the car was there for a while, and someone stole it...or perhaps was an illegal private company clamp anyways, I suppose...

Or someone just put a clamp on a wheel and put it on a sidewalk to take a photo of it.

aren't in the uk security firms responisble for protecting a car park allowed to clamp your car (if you're trespassing) and only remove it after you've paid a fine?
but you're free to remove it yourself as long as you don't damage the clamp

i think i read sth like that long ago...

there's more that one cow that's named bella...

0xDO8th.jpg

Q5jLBeL.jpg

Last edited: