I'm 100% aware that this is purely pandering for the sake of Pride Month...but I do appreciate the shade being thrown.
Dissecting the frog:
1) Burger King's target and primary competition with their new chicken sandwich is Chick-Fil-A
2) Chick-Fil-A's official statement of corporate purpose includes "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us."
....a) This means Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays
....b) Chick-Fil-A has made contributions to anti-LGBTQ+ groups and politicians
1) I worked at Burger King as my first job when I was 15. I stand by the food we made then, but the job suuucked because of management.
2) I do believe nearly everything at Burger King in the last 10 years has been shit quality, even if sometimes tasty
3) Their new chicken sandwich legitimately impressed me, being nearly as good as Popeye's (which was also a CFA direct competitor), but faster service and slightly lower price (at my local restaurants anyway...I've heard that can differ depending on your specific franchises).