The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
My god that poor Viper! :eek: I've always had thing for them since I had a ride in an RT/10 when I was about 9. Amazing sound.

Also - the politics/driving one is epic. And another Viper :p

Ironlord

I'm guessing that means "I would like a prostitute."
I'm not a trucker, Odindammit!

mgkdk was right.

Mynd you, m??se bites Kan be pretty nasti...
A M??se once bit my sister...
No realli! She was Karving her initials ?n the m??se with the sharpened end of an interspace t??thbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m?vies: "The H?t Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M?lars of Horst Nordfink"...

Jag sprang p? tv? ?lgar i f?rra veckan... Dom knatade f?rbi mig och ignorerade mig i st?rsta allm?nhet...
TROLLHAMMAREN!

...what?

("I jumped on two elks in something something... that somethinged before me and somethinged me in something something...")

Last edited:

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
That Ferrari picture is not funny. How is it about "build quality"? Unless there's a story to it that I don't know about.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I used the "page down" button the first time, then I used the center click/clickwheel to set a scroll point, and let it auto scroll.

I work with people at work who will use the "down one line" arrow when looking through a document that has hundreds of lines (12 visible at a time) and never think to use the page down button, or to click and drag the position marker in the scroll bar...

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
That Mario picture is even more unfathomable when you're drunk.

But hey, at least I'm not on PCP! :dance:

Karoug

Techno Viking
Car(s)
Scooter power!!
("I jumped on two elks in something something... that somethinged before me and somethinged me in something something...")
It said: I ran into into to mooses last week, and they ignored the shit outta me.. kind of. :p

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
Ive seen a lot of crazy shit on the internets, but that Mario thing opened up a whole new level of WTF and creepyness...