The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Students are encouraged to acquire wireless laptop technology from Apple, which the School has designated as its preferred provider, but students also will have a choice of a Windows-based alternative. Last year, 99.5 percent of incoming students chose the Apple option.

Baa.... Baa.... Dumb... Sheep.... Who do I follow now....

Baa.... Baa.... Dumb... Sheep.... Who do I follow now....

If you read the whole page it's even funnier, these people are actually in charge at an institute of higher learning :rofl:

http://journalism.missouri.edu/undergraduate/computer-requirements.html

$1,000 macbook gets you a dual core 2.0 gig with 2 gigs of ram, you can get a $500 Toshiba that is faster and has more space. Photoshop is now a $500 program? Oh wait, they can't get a virus that must mean it's better for a poor college student :lol: What's next banning any-non Nike shoes from their football team?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey dude's, I'm new to the place. Hello!

I was just looking around and i saw that this thread has almost gone a year without a post, so I'm posting.
Some funny pictures that I call De-Motivators!

Enjoy.

LOL WUT

Hey guys cut him some slack, we were all new here once....... Is pretty funny though:p

from his post, I don't think he's a he, he's an IT (ie spambot)

who would answer a thread with something like "its been a year since anyone's posted" while in fact is was no more than 2 hrs ago?

from his post, I don't think he's a he, he's an IT (ie spambot)

who would answer a thread with something like "its been a year since anyone's posted" while in fact is was no more than 2 hrs ago?

http://forums.finalgear.com/the-forums/introduce-yourself-here-3463/page-108/#post908412

His "intro" post is a bit too specific to Top Gear/this site to be a bot.

Not sure how he managed to think the thread hadn't been posted in, maybe he got messed up on the years and thought it was 2010? Not sure how he seems to think he invented the term "de-motivational" poster though :lol:

About the translation: If you use capital letters, it'll see you mean either the people or the language and keep it as it is. Although I can't find an instance of the word "french" being translated into "english". :S I'm sure there's a reason, Google translate is usually highly accurate (if not 100% grammatically correct).

Last edited:
technically, it translates "french to english" so that is correct.

*Pistol whips Polly*

"I went on the internet and I found this" (it's only a cartoon, but may be slightly NSFW)]
I have seen that, but with an old Mustang. It is arguably one of the stranger things I've ever seen in my 11 year tenure on the internet.