The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

AutoAero

Car(s)
2001 Audi S4
so amoung other street signs I made at work today I made a couple "slow; children at play" signs with a pic of a human figure and a ball, which made me think to make this;

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
I don't see why did you stress out the possible. None of listed answers are possible (none of them produce 0), they are potential.
No, until they are checked they are possible, and that's precisely why the question was worded that way. I'd bet the next question was to check the possible answers to find the actual ones.

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
OK, so the place will melt your mind, but it's worth the epic funneh's :lol:

Further proof that it melts your mind :lol:

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Meh, i lol at the fact train tickets were i live abbreviate the word "standard" for "STD". Immaturity ftw.
When I have to relabel some things at work, I purposefully label them "St" rather than STD. Who wants STD bedding? Not me...

The grocery store I used to work at only had a certain number of characters that it could display on the screen, so they would abbreviate things:

Butternut Split-Top White Bread
became
BUTTNUT BREAD

Buttery Assorted Cookies
became
BUTTERY ASS COOKIES

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I don't think I've seen that one before, but please don't get inspired to post the Playstation, Cupcakes, or Futurama ones because they are close to belonging in the "Older than the Internet" thread.

[/preemptive repost strike]

Polly

wants a cracker
I don't think I've seen that one before, but please don't get inspired to post the Playstation, Cupcakes, or Futurama ones because they are close to belonging in the "Older than the Internet" thread.

[/preemptive repost strike]
I'm sure you haven't seen this one before. The original had a Ceiling Cat reference.. unbelievable. :blink: