The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I find the need to make another self referential picture FFFFFFFFUUU rising greatly from this news.

garbagepwn.jpg

PostIt.jpg

Wish I had one of those, what was Kat's name again?

Last edited:
Dammit, I need to spread some around.

I didn't know where to put these since there isn't a "OMG, people aren't this stupid, are they?" thread...

Whenever the question "Nobody could possibly be that stupid, could they?" is asked, the answer is always yes. :lol:

fail-owned-vacation-fail.jpg

fail-owned-boy-thermostat-fail.jpg

fail-owned-never-girlfriend-fail.jpg

And the appropriate slogan here is - Redneck engineering at its best! :lol::lol::lol:

I was gonna say...dude thought of everything. Love the wood block holding up the tailgate, connected to the real hitch. Sure, the potential for disaster is high, but that is actually sort of clever.

I was gonna say...dude thought of everything. Love the wood block holding up the tailgate, connected to the real hitch. Sure, the potential for disaster is high, but that is actually sort of clever.
Until you watch him try and turn. :lol:

Yeah, I noticed that... "Ze steering wheel...it does nah-zing!"

I'll bet on level ground the front wheels come completely off of the road, and imagine trying to brake going down hill, and if you look his back window will most certainly get broken if he does succeed in making a turn.

Last edited: