The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1a_ikfUico[/YOUTUBE]

How many times is this going to be posted on various sites. LOL at him though

"Newer Ferrari", "24k GOLD" "200mph on the dash!" if you go on the site there are images of just him, shirtless, the car, and a guitar. Too cool. And people have photographed this guy doing pressups in public. He screams of NEEED.

I can't help but wonder how much of a life-less, shell of a man he is. Probably spent much of it being a complete douche to get the money he has and now is paying the price...loneliness.

:lol: There's Missouri's old plate right there in the middle.

I can't read the beginning of the Constitution without hearing that Schoolhouse Rock song in my head.

Also, (semi-)vintage Illinois plate FTW!

Last edited:
For non americans (like me) here the "translated" text
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

:lol:

I've had quite a few chuckles when I had to study the US constitution.

Just from what you quoted: "to form a more perfect..."
English, Motherf***** do you speak it? Perfect is already the highest grade of the adjective "good", there can't be such a thing as "more perfect".

It's like saying less or more pregnant.

English, Motherf***** do you speak it? Perfect is already the highest grade of the adjective "good", there can't be such a thing as "more perfect".

Did it ever cross your mind that English just might have been a little different over 200 years ago? Apparently not.

Lol wut at the slumdog pic.

I did. Like five times. It still makes me lolwut.

Did it ever cross your mind that English just might have been a little different over 200 years ago? Apparently not.

Of course. Which brings me to my biggest problem with this - if the language changes, doesn't it also mean that the language in the constitution needs to be updated.

Shakespeare plays have been modernized and no longer use the old English grammar and style...mind you, they are still very hard to comprehend.

More perfect = closer to perfect? Not that big of a logical jump. Oh, and I have heard people use phrases like "very pregnant" to refer to someone whose pregnancy is in its later stages. ;)

EDIT: Socially Awkward Penguin

And I've also heard people say "We was going..." but that doesn't make it right!

If you haven't noticed yet, I am a bit of a grammar and spelling nazi :)