The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

We just got RC Cola about a month ago here and it's better than the local Coke, at least that's what I think. There's a histoy of the local Coke manufacturer screwing things up and even being shut down by the parent company and being required to import the drink from other countries.

We just got RC Cola about a month ago here and it's better than the local Coke, at least that's what I think.

:blink: RC Cola in Romania?? I thought that it primarily sold in the Upper Midwest, like Jay's Potato Chips. I suppose they are branching out. Myself, the taste of RC cola is akin to drinking a glass that is half Pepsi and half Coke.

I am suspecting with amount of immigrants from Eastern Europe we get here in the Chicago area, someone from your area thought up the idea to import to Romania. I am hedging a bet that RC Cola can be found in Poland, too. Can anyone confirm that?

RC Cola is better than Pepsi but it's pretty useless, drinking it only makes you more thirsty. Made locally by Kopparbergs.

I'll throw in a picture just for good measure.
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/09/24/political-pictures-vladimir-putin-illegal-why.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of Cola, has anyone tried Ubuntu Cola?
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/09/24/64559_-_Ubuntu_Cola.jpg

is it free?. do they redesign it every year or so?

Last edited:
:blink: RC Cola in Romania?? I thought that it primarily sold in the Upper Midwest, like Jay's Potato Chips. I suppose they are branching out. Myself, the taste of RC cola is akin to drinking a glass that is half Pepsi and half Coke.

I am suspecting with amount of immigrants from Eastern Europe we get here in the Chicago area, someone from your area thought up the idea to import to Romania. I am hedging a bet that RC Cola can be found in Poland, too. Can anyone confirm that?

It's made in Bulgaria, so I think that they're responsible for it

there is no cola that tastes like Dr. Pepper,
starting cola-pepsi-dr.pepper finalgear 2009, 1st annual cola supermacy WAR

Last edited:
Uh, I thought Dr. Pepper wasn't cola? :confused:

Actually I have no idea what it would be considered if it wasn't a cola.. so maybe it is a cola..

I thought Dr. Pepper was just whatever was leftover at the bottom of all the various tanks and vats at the soda company mixed together and sent to Marketing to sell

Uh, I thought Dr. Pepper wasn't cola? :confused:

Actually I have no idea what it would be considered if it wasn't a cola.. so maybe it is a cola..

It's not cola, calling it cola is just as wrong as calling it lemon-lime.

"I've always maintained you cannot tell anyone what Dr Pepper tastes like because it's so different. It's not an apple, it's not an orange, it's not a strawberry, it's not a root beer, it's not even a cola. It's a different kind of drink with a unique taste all its own." - W.W. Clements, former CEO and president of the Dr Pepper/7-Up Company

I thought Dr. Pepper was just whatever was leftover at the bottom of all the various tanks and vats at the soda company mixed together and sent to Marketing to sell
That can't be right because it predates most other sodas. :p