Advice-Clarkson-THE-WORST-CAR-IN-THE-WOOORRRLLD.jpg

Advice-Clarkson-HANG-AROUND-JAMES-MAY-GET-HIT-IN-PLUMS.jpg

Advice-Clarkson-HATE-MOTORCYCLISTS-RIDE-A-VESPA.jpg

Advice-Clarkson-BUY-CAR-WITH-SATNAV-GO-STRAIGHT-TO-POLAND.jpg

Advice-Clarkson-VISIT-JAPAN-DONT-FORGET-BILL-ODDIE-MASK.jpg

Advice-Clarkson-MAN-LOVE-IS-OK-WITH-WILL-YOUNG.jpg

THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH FUN.

Last edited:
With the MX revolution, the wheel button just switches between clickety scroll and free scroll. That's why there's an extra button behind it, which works MUCH better, since the wheel button on other mice is far too awkward for me (I keep scrolling the wheel while pressing it, also it's far harder to press usually). One of the things I absolutely LOVE about this mouse.

Normal programming shall resume.... now.

With the MX revolution, the wheel button just switches between clickety scroll and free scroll. That's why there's an extra button behind it, which works MUCH better, since the wheel button on other mice is far too awkward for me (I keep scrolling the wheel while pressing it, also it's far harder to press usually). One of the things I absolutely LOVE about this mouse.

Normal programming shall resume.... now.

I never got on with the MX Revolution because of the middle-click issues with it, so when my MX1000 started to die, I held out for the MX1100 as a warranty replacement.
Much prefer it. :cool:

I never got on with the MX Revolution because of the middle-click issues with it, so when my MX1000 started to die, I held out for the MX1100 as a warranty replacement.
Much prefer it. :cool:
I just made the little button behind the wheel the middle click button.