The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/img694.imageshack.**/img694/8619/22774281475827493585122.jpg

LoL.. yah you're right. I once drove around there and well.. before my satnavs speed camera warning was fully played, another warning popped up. And i guess that was.. 10 times in a row. It was somewhere in or around Hasselt i think

I'm really glad I live in a place where the Autobahn is easily accessible. Like 2 kms or so, 50 kms of derestricted Autobahn both ways it goes...
But even if it wasn't: The way to Regensburg (my GF studies there...) and my hometown is completely free of cameras... Never saw one there except close to Regensburg. Granted, its mostly B roads, but they are pretty great and in good shape... I could max the GTi most of the way...
I'm mostly a good boy and usually only go faster than 200kmh once, just to get it out of my system ;-)

I was surprised on my trip to italy last year... usually my satnav beeps the "camera" noise 10-15 times a day, even if I take short trips...

But on my drive to lago di garda it went off once (1 time) for the whole of Germany and once (1 time for the whole of Italy)...scared me to death

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bo/bone/2010/01/19/22180_256332782199_256218237199_3177518_6656187_n.jpg

fixed speedcamera's in belgium...

...and yes, i live in the upper part

(lower part doesn't know how to speak english, won't find those here)

funniest thing is...profit made by those speedcamera's is spreak evenly...

They even left one out! :lol:

Potverdekke! its great to be a Belgian.......right <_<
if you :

a: don't own a car
b: don't get out much
c: are a fucking bilionair
d: are an immigrant driving around with fake plates and no insurance

Last edited by a moderator:
europa_komplett.jpg

^I only found an old one. Peter's is more accurate...

edit. I noticed it's not very correct though... We have no speed-cameras where i live, yet that pic indicates that there is quite a few...

Last edited:
Can you give me a link where you found that? As I see, there is only one 50 kmh cam in my entire federal state and I have to find out where exactly.. because i thought there aren't ANY

scdb google earth plugin!