The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

My bet is she can't drive a manual car :D She is probably just sitting in the Viper :)

Ahh I get it! :lol: It's hard to type out what people sound like when their noses are stuffed, though. Douglas Adams wrote like 30 pages in The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul where Dirk Gentley gets punched in the nose, and it was insane to read. :?
And one for the eco-mentalists among us :p

24_reklama.jpg

This is actually fairly brilliant. Whoever thought of that was pretty clever. :clap:

Potential hotlink fail: (translation: I'm too lazy to upload them somewhere else, and I don't know if they block 'em)
Sup_Monkey.jpg

Email_My_Homework.jpg

Pie_Chart.jpg

R2dkeg.jpg

Expert_Phone.jpg

^Barak Drives a Hybrid Ford Escape :mrgreen:

And the RT-10 only came with a manual transmission, so as to not have a '1' and not a 'D' to go forwards.

Only because other dems were giving him shit for driving a blacked out 300C.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no. Americans could be fuck with such comments
(google translate fail :lol:)
Google translate comes remarkably close, only a small grammatical error in regards to sentence structure, but you can still decypher the meaning easily.

Kaj si rekel? :p

Jag sprang p? tv? ?lgar i f?rra veckan... Dom knatade f?rbi mig och ignorerade mig i st?rsta allm?nhet...

Jag k?rde f?rbi en ?lg som l?g och sov framf?r en krockad bil f?rra veckan. Konstigt st?lle att sova p? tycker jag allt.

Jag k?rde f?rbi en ?lg som l?g och sov framf?r en krockad bil f?rra veckan. Konstigt st?lle att sova p? tycker jag allt.

To me, that makes as much sense as this...

[youtube]mbs64GvGgPU[/youtube]

http://img205.imageshack.**/img205/278/n1517010014657663106hu1.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.**/img139/4803/n1517010014657683687le7.jpg

:lol:

3006416363_95ef8de914_o.jpg

Well, its moderately funny when you take just the 2 as is, then you feel better about everything when you scroll down.

My god that poor Viper! :eek: I've always had thing for them since I had a ride in an RT/10 when I was about 9. Amazing sound.

Also - the politics/driving one is epic. And another Viper :p