fail.jpg

fail-owned-parking-fail1.jpg

baseball-fail-mike.jpg

url

product-promotion-fail.jpg

I'm guessing that means "I would like a prostitute."
I'm not a trucker, Odindammit!

mgkdk was right.

Mynd you, m??se bites Kan be pretty nasti...
A M??se once bit my sister...
No realli! She was Karving her initials ?n the m??se with the sharpened end of an interspace t??thbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m?vies: "The H?t Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M?lars of Horst Nordfink"...

Jag sprang p? tv? ?lgar i f?rra veckan... Dom knatade f?rbi mig och ignorerade mig i st?rsta allm?nhet...
TROLLHAMMAREN!

...what?

("I jumped on two elks in something something... that somethinged before me and somethinged me in something something...")

Last edited:
That Ferrari picture is not funny. How is it about "build quality"? Unless there's a story to it that I don't know about.

10424.gif

10397.png

10365.jpg

Not quite sure what the story behind this one is...
10406.jpg

I used the "page down" button the first time, then I used the center click/clickwheel to set a scroll point, and let it auto scroll.

I work with people at work who will use the "down one line" arrow when looking through a document that has hundreds of lines (12 visible at a time) and never think to use the page down button, or to click and drag the position marker in the scroll bar...

That Mario picture is even more unfathomable when you're drunk.

But hey, at least I'm not on PCP! :dance:

("I jumped on two elks in something something... that somethinged before me and somethinged me in something something...")

It said: I ran into into to mooses last week, and they ignored the shit outta me.. kind of. :p

Ive seen a lot of crazy shit on the internets, but that Mario thing opened up a whole new level of WTF and creepyness...