The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Screw Heineken - Steel Reserve is where it's at when you're in college :cool:

This:

140525_main.jpg

And this for <$12 a case. It doesn't taste half bad, and you can't beat the price. Might only be a local thing though, but I think Blake's had it.

lions_head_before.jpg

Oh and there are picture riddles under the caps! :mrgreen:

/careful, links are hot.

lions_head_before.jpg

Oh and there are picture riddles under the caps! :mrgreen:

I actually remember that stuff! When I was a little kid I used to collect bottle caps, and my dad musta had a sixpack of that stuff, cause I had 6 bottle caps with picture riddles on the underside.

If my dad drank it, it can't have been utterly bad, since he is of course spoiled by european beer.

bear%20grylls.jpg

maybe repost, but i lol'd :lol:

WTF, did everyone get a free macbook at matriculation?

Douches.

From the Missouri school of journalism website.

Students are encouraged to acquire wireless laptop technology from Apple, which the School has designated as its preferred provider, but students also will have a choice of a Windows-based alternative. Last year, 99.5 percent of incoming students chose the Apple option.

I think we know who Miss .5% is.

Well, I don't think it's the worst beer in the world, you can find worse, trust me!

Kronenbourg :p

PS: Didn't see the other posts about it before i wrote this....

Last edited:
That explains it. They are journalists. After all, you have to look good while typing away your article in a Starbucks drinking caff? latte with extra milk and sugar.

I fucking hate that guy.

Now that's what a lot of people think, but, you see, we've set up this pit full of hungry wolves just to prove that I'm telling you the truth. Now see, if I don't act like a threat, the won't hurt me.

*from off screen* those look like dogs to me

SHUT UP. You're ruining my show! *picks up nearest piece of feces and proceeds to eat it* mmm, protein.

^ Mean, but I still laughed. BRB; hell an' all that.

I'm disgusted with myself that I laughed so hard at an Xzibit meme.