The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I lol'd at the previous page.

I'll +1rep the banned ones once they are back... Too hilarious...

2qsxj4m.jpg

Quiky, banning people for FFFUUUUU is pretty damn harsh. Some people find them funny. If you don't like them, the don't read them - skip right over to the next post.
JipJipJones - FFUUU thread idea FTW!
Many people agreed that the FFUU isn't funny.

Ah, i have to be very carefull...

Not a FFFFF:

everythingwentbetterthamo3.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.**/img26/1360/faaaaaaa.jpg
Those two are great. :)

This page...full of WIN!! and fear! :mrgreen:

Sheesh, mr. Q has a temper...

I find some of those things pretty funny actually...not that I would ever post one here...ever...
I banned Ice for trolling. Derek was a smartass and got banned by Adunaphel.

Aw, c'mon, quiky ... he spoiler'd it and warned you in advance ;)
NSFW goes in the NSFW area, not in this thread regardless of spoilers.

Edit; I leave tomorrow, so i'll just go through and ban anyone who could be a troublemaker until I get back. :p

I super lol'd at the Stig FFFFUUUU

^ me too, I just wish it either had the binary of Morse code version of FFFUUUUUUU.

So, what FUUUU multiplier have we reached so far? :lol:

I'm sorry but is there any SFW way for someone to explain what these FFFUUU things are about? or why they are so offensive?

Quiky just doesn't find them funny because he thinks the Intarwebz are Serious Business (TM) :p
He's trying to keep the cancer that is killing /b/ out of FinalGear, and I applaud his efforts.

/b/ is a big blob or random elements, it's really hard to say what's cancer and what isn't. People will point to any sub-blob of homogeneity and call it cancer, while it might very well be, in fact, a growing pair of tits.

Fun fact: the original frustration comic was about being piss-splashed while taking a shit.

/b/ is the sewer of the internet. You'll occasionally find a wedding ring made of comedy gold that someone flushed into the system, but on the whole, it's the pipeline for all that is shit.