The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

You sure can... half of it doesn't actually exist though and once you hand over your cash the "company" will disappear and then you'll go "well gosh darn, I just got grifted once again!"

I just got one too, made lol and wtf at the same time

reputation_pos.gif
Funny Picture Thread October 24th, 2009 03:41 PM Smoke weed everyday

edit: :lmao: wtf you guys, stop repping me :lol:

Last edited:
Why are usernames not included with rep anyway? People might actually give pause to the things they say if they couldn't leave rep anonymously ... or maybe not
sssshhhhh!!!

Also: I would like to officially request Quiky for permission to have a raeg thread (as to not spam this one) ... pleeeeease? :D

Those "fuu" things. He instituted a ban for posting them, which is why I'm asking him first. I'll only post really funny ones :D (of which, admittedly, there are very few).

Those "fuu" things. He instituted a ban for posting them, which is why I'm asking him first. I'll only post really funny ones :D (of which, admittedly, there are very few).

It's not going to happen. It's just not. Unless you want to risk a ban for asking, I wouldn't bother Quiky with the idea...

The FFFUUU meme is just plain shit and unfunny - hence the rule we have in place here - it's a forum wide rule.