The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Owwwwwww , get it now, and agree with it :p

vegetarian_zombies.gif

I don't give a damn, but if they try to take Kiki's carbs heads are literally going to roll.

Apparently it's called "Jersey Shore" People love it so much that in an MTv online poll about where the show should go next season the overwhelming majority said "Detroit" with "The Congo" in second place.

MTv thought Florida would be a better choice, so I'm hoping an overly tanned Ommpa Loompa gets eaten by a gator.

Apparently it's called "Jersey Shore" People love it so much that in an MTv online poll about where the show should go next season the overwhelming majority said "Detroit" with "The Congo" in second place.

MTv thought Florida would be a better choice, so I'm hoping an overly tanned Ommpa Loompa gets eaten by a gator.

Not one to wish a massive hurricane on the people on Florida, but if they could schedule it to be filmed in the middle of hurricane season it might have some appealing results.

Jersey shore is not that bad, it's actually a window into the life of the people I try my best to avoid.

BushWhacker.jpg

They're as dumb as rocks. Rocks are not anthropological.

You are comparing the cast of Jersey Shore to rocks?

Please take your hate of rocks somewhere else, rocks been through enough to not be insulted by that comparison.

^Reminds me of my sig.

this whole page has almost turned into a full out discussion about the jersey shore... damnit guys bring back the funny

You are comparing the cast of Jersey Shore to rocks?

Please take your hate of rocks somewhere else, rocks been through enough to not be insulted by that comparison.
Sorry, please forgive me.