The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Are you having difficulties getting your tire off? :D

Are you having difficulties getting your tire off? :D

Right front and rear on the Astra refused to accept that summer is here :lmao: swapped the Fox and Octavia last weekend, no MacGyver tactics necessary there.

The hydraulic jack didn't work though, even with more force than used for lifting the car. Driving and braking didn't work either. The magic touch was to attach all bolts loosely, lower the car, rock it left/right.

Oh, and did you know that hydraulic jacks have trouble working when not standing upright? :cry:

Last edited:
Top Gear top tip: put ceramic compound on the wheel hub. I did, and the winter tires came down with ease yesterday.

Last edited:
^It took a few seconds but finally, I see what you did there.

Sadly need to spread more lifeboats.....

Teheee lubed nuts!

I don?t understand the Titanic part

^Public talks about lubing nuts.......

Scores of FG Not a Dudes squee simultaneously.

Not a dry seat in the house!

Last edited:
@Air: It's internet for "old story is old" and/or "epic repost".

Last edited:
Sounds like SOMEONE needs some blinker fluid

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/04/17/awesome_face_bigger.png

I find if I lube the shaft the lubricant drips off the end. Better to lubricate the orifice and thus it has a better chance of staying put and not drying out. Of course a little lubricant on the tip of the shaft assists with initial insertion, and makes the screwing a lot easier. Always ensure you are attempting to insert the shaft into the correct socket though as incorrect insertion can lead to injury from overly speedy removal or the chance of a cross thread. And the last thing you want your nuts to do is to have to deal with a cross thread as they may be ruined.

Sex.

Am I doing this right?