The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Could someone point to where this whole Icebone-Crashinto-Deer thing started? I mean others must have had some crashes as well right? :p

With Ice it's an annual thing, expect the next crash to happen in november-december 2010.

Had a thought this afternoon......

Those countdowns to the next season of Fifth Gear and Top Gear........

......what about one counting down to the next time Ice ramps it off some wildlife?

:lol:

I'm only posting this video here because of the dicsussion of Requiem, and it contains the song. :p

f0e12395ce.jpg

1154248.jpg

drinking.jpg

chickenmanure.jpg

hotkid.jpg

milliondollarbill.jpg

scooter.jpg

A similar situation happened with someone in my year (he's not really a mate, but everyone knows him as the resident idiot). He got invited back for coffee, then once they got back to the girl's house, she said 'I'm feeling a bit tired now, so I'm going to go and lie down upstairs, k?. Response? 'OK, I'd better be off then; Bye!' and he drove home. It was only when he told everyone what had happened the following morning did he realise what he'd done :lol:

A similar situation happened with someone in my year (he's not really a mate, but everyone knows him as the resident idiot). He got invited back for coffee, then once they got back to the girl's house, she said 'I'm feeling a bit tired now, so I'm going to go and lie down upstairs, k?. Response? 'OK, I'd better be off then; Bye!' and he drove home. It was only when he told everyone what had happened the following morning did he realise what he'd done :lol:

I was at a club with a friend, and a hot blonde chick broke off from her group of girls and said "Hi... I'm so drunk... I can't seem to find my friends, can I crash with you",
suddenly my autistic, autistic friend said "that's no problem, they're right over there", he took her a whole three meters away and came back with a white knight smile upon his face,
the girl was extremely pissed-off.

Suddenly, he realized what he did... to this day, whenever I mention the situation to him, he just hangs his head and says "I accept the punishment"

That sounds like something I would do and still not admit it the following morning, because I'm stubborn. :p

That sounds like something I would do and still not admit it the following morning, because I'm stubborn. :p

Well he had left a party with a girl, 'giving her a lift home', so everyone was asking what had happened (expecting what the girl was :p) and he really didn't see anything wrong with what he did until everyone started laughing at him.

I'd still hold my ground even after everybody was laughing at me. I'd go around telling everybody that she really was tired, I could tell it because I was there and they just all have dirty minds. It's what I did after everyone accused me of being cheated out of money by an immigrant on the street.

The rest of it still really sounds like me though. I'm not very good at getting these things. Like ages ago when I failed with the swallows T-shirt.:(

(and yes I know it's a bit vain to link to my own post, but I couldn't think of a better way to illustrate my point)

The guy chasing a bear with a bat looks EXACTLY like the man who managed the gas station where I used to get my gas.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/05/03/2787.jpg

Ice is Australian?

We have solved the puzzle! He must be adopted without knowing, his body striving to re-align itself with his natural habitat!

Have grizzly chair as reward

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/05/03/06_2large.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF