The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Ah yes... fabric softener.

The number one killer of washing machines. It eats them out from the inside.

True, which is why I don't use it (tumble dryer ftw), but it is a way to not have your towels feel like sandpaper glued to a piece of cardboard.

But but but but, I need a dry towel to dry my luscious locks.

Get a Goddam haircut, soldier!!!! Whose army do you think you're serving in! If General Quiky don't have long hair you don't have long hair!

You can't tell me what to do, I'm a private contractor! :x

You can't tell me what to do, I'm a private contractor! :x

*In gravelly voiceover guy voice*
In 2002 a crack commando was banned from the internet for a virus he didn't write. This man promptly escaped to a petrolhead forum. Now if you have a problem, if noone else can help and if you can find him, maybe you can hire.................Ramseus!

Daaaah-da-da-daaahh, du dah daaaahhh!

*In gravelly voiceover guy voice*
In 2002 a crack commando was banned from the internet for a virus he didn't write. This man promptly escaped to a petrolhead forum. Now if you have a problem, if noone else can help and if you can find him, maybe you can hire.................Ramseus!

Daaaah-da-da-daaahh, du dah daaaahhh!

Might wanna lay off the caffeine for a bit.... LOL

drove behind this A3 yesterday..

I was thinking that "What sort of an idiot attach an oversized Benz badge in their Audi" Only after I saw XYZVipers post I noticed the Sux....and that the Benz badge was actually a hood ornament!

I tried to "aim" in the SUX part with my Star but ..

I was thinking that "What sort of an idiot attach an oversized Benz badge in their Audi" Only after I saw XYZVipers post I noticed the Sux....and that the Benz badge was actually a hood ornament!

What sort of idiot attached that Benz-badge onto a W202 ...:whistle:

That happy Leo one just gets me every time.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/07/301197_meanwhile_2C_20in_20texas.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/07/dicaprio.jpg

Last edited: