The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Anglo Irish Bank's policy:

grand-1024x768.jpg

attachment.php

I got a Sky remote. Well I'm boned.

Reactions: Jay
I got a vacuum cleaner. Might be able to do something with it.

A rather large desklamp. The base is pretty heavy. I guess it could be a club but it would be rather unwieldy.

Two cigar lighters, I can think of some creative uses for them.

Now if you said "To your right" the answer would have been a Springfield .45 ACP.

If it said, "In the closet behind you" I could have listed all my firearms except my shotgun and my .38+P, which are in my car. It's easy to spot, it's the one with the Zombie Incident Response Team sticker on the side.

My computer. It's rather heavy so i guess it could do some damage if i dropped it in the head of some zombie.

I have a pen...well they always said the pen was mightier than the sword but in the case of zombies I would take the sword :(

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/10/motivational-pics-5.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/10/motivational-pics-20.jpg

I have a door. Now I just need a way to unhinge it...

Last edited:
i have a chair next to me, a least it has wheels, Wheeee....

I've got a phone, a mug of pens, and a media pass for CFL games. I am at work though.

I've got a phone, a mug of pens, and a media pass for CFL games. I am at work though.

pfft, you can Macgyver that into an assault rifle

pfft, you can Macgyver that into an assault rifle

Cut circular, pen-sized holes into the CFL pass. Cover opening of mug. Disassemble cell phone. Remove caps from pens. Cut battery into individual cells. Use chemicals from one cell to create explosive mixture with pen ink (details withheld to prevent copycats). Wire pen tips to remaining cells and power switch of cell phone. Insert into mug through CFL pass holes.

rocketpod-m200.jpg

Amidoinitrite?

Last edited:
Cut circular, pen-sized holes into the CFL pass. Cover opening of mug. Disassemble cell phone. Remove caps from pens. Cut battery into individual cells. Use chemicals from one cell to create explosive mixture with pen ink (details withheld to prevent copycats). Wire pen tips to remaining cells and power switch of cell phone. Insert into mug through CFL pass holes.

rocketpod-m200.jpg

Amidoinitrite?

Apparently not.