The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

tumblr_l8lbx9knBx1qzpwi0o1_400.jpg

^ Really?! I never noticed that.
o_O

What has been seen....

Right. So apparantly I "wasted 4 pages". By posting one picture. Once. Alrighty then. :blink:

Right. So apparantly I "wasted 4 pages". By posting one picture. Once. Alrighty then. :blink:

And really, how dare you? We are running low on pages around here and we don't need you and your ilk just wasting them willy nilly.

Why, I remember when I was your age, we only had ONE page to get by with! Pages were rationed in those days, what with the war and everything, so we couldn't fill 'em up with zombie memes and YO DAWGs and all this nonsense. We could only put three cat pictures on our pages, and even those were all .BMPs.

Heh. Just as I was looking at this thread, Stumbleupon flicked over to a video of Time of the Season by the Zombies. :p

I'm not entirely inconvinced that the naysayers won't attack either.

Unless....the naysayers ARE ZOMBIES!!!!!

*check to the left*

Pillow. Fuck.

seriously, zombies are not cool or funny.

i'll let Max Brooks field this one
They scare me more than any other fictional creature out there because they break all the rules. Werewolves and vampires and giant sharks, you have to go look for them. My attitude is if you go looking for them, no sympathy. But zombies come to you. Zombies don't act like a predator; they act like a virus, and that is the core of my terror. A predator is intelligent by nature, and knows not to overhunt its feeding ground. A virus will just continue to spread, infect and consume, no matter what happens. It's the mindlessness behind it

Max Brooks said:
They scare me more than any other fictional creature out there because they break all the rules. Werewolves and vampires and giant sharks, you have to go look for them. My attitude is if you go looking for them, no sympathy. But zombies come to you. Zombies don't act like a predator; they act like a virus, and that is the core of my terror. A predator is intelligent by nature, and knows not to overhunt its feeding ground. A virus will just continue to spread, infect and consume, no matter what happens. It's the mindlessness behind it

So that's why they're looking for- oh, God!
BRAAAAINS.jpg

i'll let Max Brooks field this one
:|

As ammusing as it is that the funny pictures thread has been completley de-railed on to the subject of zombies. I would suggest a zombie topic is dug up and that used rather than the destruction of the funny pics thread! ;)

As ammusing as it is that the funny pictures thread has been completley de-railed on to the subject of zombies. I would suggest a zombie topic is dug up and that used rather than the destruction of the funny pics thread! ;)

Wait...are you suggesting we purposely unearth zombies from a shallow grave?