ZZ264DAD66.jpg

d50666a57877.png

p6vSS.png

2b4995084962.png

4E3518ED5BA2-1.jpg

Last edited:
What's with the duck in the cage?

I think it is hung over.

As ammusing as it is that the funny pictures thread has been completley de-railed on to the subject of zombies. I would suggest a zombie topic is dug up and that used rather than the destruction of the funny pics thread! ;)

Do you really want a zombie thread to be accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by zombie construction workers? That's how it all starts, man. So far there has only been isolated cases of zombism in threads, if you accidentally unearth a zombie thread soon many other threads will fall to zombism and before you know it half of the forum will need to be shot. in. the. head. Are you sure you want this?

Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising players disagree with you.

And I'm stuck with an old monitor and a printer.

I think he's Jewish. The Jews had that Jesus guy come back on them and look how well that went for them.

Do you really want a zombie thread to be accidentally unearthed from a shallow grave by zombie construction workers? That's how it all starts, man. So far there has only been isolated cases of zombism in threads, if you accidentally unearth a zombie thread soon many other threads will fall to zombism and before you know it half of the forum will need to be shot. in. the. head. Are you sure you want this?

I hear it was because of parkinsons.

Haven't seen this one yet.

PA688888.jpg

Sorry it's so small, no bigger versions.