The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

there, saved you from the spelling police.

The Pun Police would like a word, Lieutenant!

How would you like your facepalm? :p

EDIT: Dayum! (see what i did there?) Beaten to it by a Keep Fit Finn! I'm getting old and slow!

Last edited:
It's right next to the Egyt and below Japan, right?

:D

Yeah, I'd say that that ad made some most 'Merican'ts go straight to Google.

Fixed. I'll be surprised if most Americans can find Iraq on a map, much less a country we have never invaded. :p

Yeah, I'd say that that ad made some 'Merican'ts go straight to Google. think "oh some third world country I've never heard of" and never give it another thought. That is, in the extreme case of it being a literate American.

Second time's the charm? :tease:

Last edited:
That must be a mistake. Americans don't know where Slovenia is, do they? o_o

We have a Battle plan for your country too. We will make it around to fuck things up in a decade or few. :p

The US has various battle plans for every nation on Earth. If something happens that requires intervention there is a plan on a shelf ready to be implemented immediately.

The US has various battle plans for every nation on Earth. If something happens that requires intervention there is a plan on a shelf ready to be implemented immediately.

Well, any leader of a relevant country should do that.

Yeah, but Obama's not gonna be walking by a window on whatever street and see that sign. I'm talking about the people that do. Seriously, how many of you knew about it before any of its inhabitants became members on this forum?

Yeah, but Obama's not gonna be walking by a window on whatever street and see that sign. I'm talking about the people that do. Seriously, how many of you knew about it before any of its inhabitants became members on this forum?

I could probably name every (generally recognized) country, but I do consider myself "normal" in any regard.

I could probably name every (generally recognized) country, but I do consider myself "normal" in any regard.

Do you consider Slovenia to be a generally recognized country? :p

Well, I am a useless knowledge repository, so I do know the names of most countries, among others things. :mrgreen: