The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

A country with 300 million people has more crime (not higher crime rate) than a country with 65 million (France)? And that same country, which, incidentally, is where McDonalds is from, has more McDonalds restaurants than a country with just over 10% of its population (Canada)? Who would have thought!

Last edited:
Someone might be crazy and conclude that rape and McDonalds are correlated.

America FTW!

We try so hard on our little island but will never win. :(

LeVeL said:
A country with 300 million people has more crime (not higher crime rate) than a country with 65 million (France)? And that same country, which, incidentally, is where McDonalds is from, has more McDonalds restaurants than a country with just over 10% of its population (Canada)? Who would have thought!

You've taken an internet graphic too seriously....

And people say Germans have no sense of humor... :p

I'm pretty sure that Australia now emits the most carbon dioxide per capita and has the highest incidence of obesity per capita as well.

suck on that!

oh wait...

I'm pretty sure that Australia now emits the most carbon dioxide per capita and has the highest incidence of obesity per capita as well.

suck on that!

oh wait...

I believe America re-overtook us in the fatty department recently.

:Contemplates small physique:

I'm really not doing my bit for the world-beating good of Australia am I? Okay, better get some pizza and full-sugar cola, screw the chickpea salad! :lol:

Sadly, this won't actually work as I seem to have a pretty fast metabolism. I just get hyper, not fatter. Thank you genetics! Lucky me...although I would have liked to be more than 5ft tall. <_<

Today I saw a rather large teacher buy a rather unhealthy Salad and a Sushi roll, I couldn't help but think 'salad ain't going to save you now..'. I mean, if you're going to eat healthy, I don't think you should be eating that salad when most of it is dressing, not sure the artificial crab is good for you either.

One of them involves ramming things into orifices where they don't belong. The other one is rape.

Dammit, must make up some more spurious statistics before analysing Labcoatguy again!

Today I saw a rather large teacher buy a rather unhealthy Salad and a Sushi roll, I couldn't help but think 'salad ain't going to save you now..'. I mean, if you're going to eat healthy, I don't think you should be eating that salad when most of it is dressing, not sure the artificial crab is good for you either.

If she cared about what she ate, she wouldn't be fat now would she.

Last edited: