The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

What's more funny? The matching outfits, or the kid looking at the other person's PIN code? :lol::p

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/06/14/Capture.PNG
8kQ7D4pKCcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

A person on my friends list answered this with "16."

Bad enough that people are answering with 0

:roflmao:

Someone please cover me with much reppage for LP? Thanks

Oh good. For a moment I was expecting a beheading by Islamic extremists but it's only some poor guy on fire.

Before you start cringing, demanding spoilers, criticizing my humor again, bringing in how your poor daughter might have seen this while you were on the PC instead of caring for her and inevitably make a stupid one line pun against Ice: Please note the fire proof Nomex suits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you start cringing, demanding spoilers, criticizing my humor again, bringing in how your poor daughter might have seen this while you were on the PC instead of caring for her and inevitably make a stupid one line pun against Ice: Please note the fire proof Nomex suits.

Well since you make that point so candidly (and for the benefit of others who may not know the whole story) I realise they are wearing fireproof suits and I actually chuckled at that one.

However in the last couple of days you have post images of a fatal airship crash in Funny Pictures, a guy getting run over twice in the Aminated Gifs thread (and subsequently claimed we are all being butthurt when several forums members expressed their dislike including one who was the victim of an horrific industrial accident) and claimed a dubious "hotlink fail" over a severely NSFW image in a spyshots thread which my daughter nearly saw as she entered my office upon her return from school with her mother.

Yet apparently I am not permitted in your eyes to have or express my opinions on that but it is quite acceptable for you and your irc cronies to harass me or bleat to the mods because you don't think I am funny?

:dunno:

Last edited: