The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Best friends with a pikmin

:hmm:

<googles pikmin>

http://img375.imageshack.**/img375/9676/pikmin.jpg

The fuck.... they look like emaciated vegetarian teletubbies.

Married to a Pikmin....
hqnpY.png

Being friends with one of the most beautiful girls on the planet, but not getting her. Not that much of a change, actually. Being a sorcerer would be rather cool, though.

Who are you referring to? Lady Gaga, Sarah Palin, Justin Bieber or Your Mom? I wouldn't describe any of them like that...

Reactions: MWF
Best friends with a pikmin

:hmm:

<googles pikmin>

http://img375.imageshack.**/img375/9676/pikmin.jpg

The fuck.... they look like emaciated vegetarian teletubbies.

In case it wasn't clear from the picture, they're also extremely small... I think about an inch tall.

Best friends with Edward Cullen myself. I'll take the Pikmin.

Who are you referring to? Lady Gaga, Sarah Palin, Justin Bieber or Your Mom? I wouldn't describe any of them like that...

Easy for you to say; you haven't met his mom...

And I feel sorry for people born on October 29th.

Last edited:
Yes I have :wicked: Needless to say, she's no class act but she knows how to handle like a hurricane.

Meanwhile, MWF has just repped me claiming that he's friends with my mom. MWF, are you going to be my new dad?

Last edited:
I just noticed my mother would be replacing the world population with herself.

Trust me, one of her is more than anyone fucking needs.

*shudders*

Trust me, one of her is more than anyone fucking needs.

I read that as "more fucking than anyone needs."

I don't think that spending time in this thread is good for me...

You know PaperBiro, you have got to have the dirtiest mind of any toddler I've ever known.

And that includes the kid that dry-humped Tickle-Me Elmo.

Replace Human Population with Nyan Cat.

Sounds legit.

You aswell? I don't see an problem with that. maybe the planer will be overly Faaaaaaaaabulous but that's it.

Why the fuck do I get the horrible task that is creating clones of Lady Gaga!?!??! DAFUCK :D

You can do whatever you want with said clones *Points at shotgun

That's closer to the truth than you'd think. IKEA Germany likes to advertise for certain apprentice positions with, essentially, the words "DIY executive chairs".

Applying for a job as for instance a assembly line worker often means you'll need to demonstrate you are capable of assembling. Basically grown ups version of the box with square and triangular holes. IKEA is probably not very different. It's also the most liked workplace apparently. A little cultist.

I'm best friends with my best friend. Hmmmm.