The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

It is actually quite an amazing story, I saw that TV Documentary some years ago, German Wiki article has more infos in case you care :)
(And why on earth did she choose a .tv domain for her page :D :D)

Didn't see that one but I did see a BBC Horizon documentary on a related subject some years ago. A Canadian woman had twin boys in the mid 60s but when she had them circumcised things went wrong and one of them had his penis so badly damaged that they simply said "Don't worry, we'll perform some more surgery and use hormones and you can just raise him as a girl."

Turns out nature is more powerful than nurture and he always knew inside that he wasn't a girl. He has since had further surgery, has resumed life as a male, is married and has (adopted) children.

They then focused on a Dutch study which had performed detailed autopsies on the brains of deceased regular and transgender people of both sexes. This study found an area of the brain which in "males" is about 2cm in diameter but in "females" only about 20% of that size. In the case of the transgender subjects this area of the brain was found to coincide with the person's perceived gender rather than their physical one.

So, just as with sexual orientation, it seems that gender identity is a natural thing over which we have no control and while it may not be normal it is completely natural.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Last edited:
Didn't see that one but I did see a BBC Horizon documentary on a related subject some years ago. A Canadian woman had twin boys in the mid 60s but when she had them circumcised things went wrong and one of them had his penis so badly damaged that they simply said "Don't worry, we'll perform some more surgery and use hormones and you can just raise him as a girl."

Turns out nature is more powerful than nurture and he always knew inside that he wasn't a girl. He has since had further surgery, has resumed life as a male, is married and has (adopted) children.

Why do we circumcise again?

:thumbsdown:

Not cool. Why don't you finish the job and say that all women are bad drivers?
They are. :cool:

I have had many cars, and the only one who has done damage to them are women.

Last edited:
Why do we circumcise again?

For medical reasons, optical reasons and religious reasons.
I understand the first two, the third one only if you choose it yourself and not when parents say "CHOP CHOP".

I don't understand the first reason.. but anyway, this is the funny picture thread.... :rolleyes:

For medical reasons, optical reasons and religious reasons.
I understand the first two, the third one only if you choose it yourself and not when parents say "CHOP CHOP".

You forgot flavour......... ;)

Mine was the for the first reason at the age of 8. But as idk said this is the Funny Picture Thread.

Even though it might count, please, no pics of MWF's dick. :|

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I entered the MWF penis thread <_<

Thank god we're not in Soviet then. :D

Someone posrep that man.
Been there and done that, all i got was this lousy tshirt.
http://img705.imageshack.**/img705/4903/beentheredonethatgotthe.jpg

You have 2 spread som more love, before you can give rep to Frankiess

Not related to MWF's penis.
http://img163.imageshack.**/img163/9758/bigscreen.jpg

Last edited:
How fucking ugly is that child going to be with that lot as progenitors?