The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Oh I see we have a grammar nazi here. How nice ;)
Grammar_Natzee_by_dinyctis.jpg

i think it's his days of the month again, he has that from time to time

But then again, if he kept writing like that, it was only a matter of time before me or one of the other resident keepers of the writing art to remind him to spell properly.
It doesn?t hurt to spell like the Flying Spaghetti Monster intended, and also makes it easier to read.

Last edited:
Must spread more truth and correct punctuation before going near Redliner's colon again.

Wut?

Psst, Bill, there is an "n" missing from "then". Better correct it, quickly, before Ice drifts back into this thread.

Speaking of which: bone, like IceBone only not as cool! :p

Last edited:
#1 - Aaaawwwww!
#2 - FUCK! You owe me a new pair of underpants!
#3 - :lol:
#15 - Apparently, a sense of humor can skip a generation. Nice comeback though, Dad!
#16 - I like how Grandma is surreptitiously blocking the girl's view to her right.
#17 - Wow! A "planking" picture that's actually funny! Never thought I'd see that.

Good ones LP. Im still trying to make sense of the penis cake though. Who in their right mind would do that?

lol I got negative rep for not using a period, and I suppose being from California? Is this place full of rude, ignorant children? Give me all the neg rep you want its just the internet. Im not even going to bother responding to your childish attacks anymore. Grow up.

Last edited:
I am guessing it is supposed to be a castle.

In every occasion of the door stop being posted I always laugh out loud for reals. I have no idea why but it is hilarious to me.

That's only because "MidEngine4Life,FF4RightNow" is too long of a username.

lol yea yea Im saving up to buy my 3rd Fiero GT project. Sold the last one because the last apartment I moved to had absolutely no space for an extra car. Aston Martin, do you have an Aston Martin? Id be very jealous. ;)

Last edited:
Must spread some more midengines before giving it to kat again.

MidEngine4Life, do take my advice and turn down the bad attitude a notch, or 10. Just saying before our dear leader gets hold of this thread and begins the conga

Well there you go, that is what you point to when someone says you own a hairdressers car. Would you like to be beaten up and raped for 3 days? No? Go away.