The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

They noticed the erotic cake. The fake tattoo was a side-note.

Plus most tattoo places have a self imposed age limit if there isn't one mandated. It is probably a stick on one. You tend to get them a lot in party bags anyway.

A 'buddy' on facebook lives in NYC... "I'm at the Cloisters Cafe, are you supposed to hold hands?"
The Yelp reviews all they mentioon is the dual toilets.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/as/astonmartin/2011/07/31/ttt.jpg

Ever heard of a Number 4? It's when you number 2 with someone while holding hands.

Reactions: haz
Ever heard of a Number 4? It's when you number 2 with someone while holding hands.

I thought a Number 4 was when you both did a Number 2 into the same toilet at once.

A 'buddy' on facebook lives in NYC... "I'm at the Cloisters Cafe, are you supposed to hold hands?"
The Yelp reviews all they mentioon is the dual toilets.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/as/astonmartin/2011/07/31/ttt.jpg

his and hers...

...and as long as she keeps cleaning mine, i really would have no problem with it :D

There are several grammar and/or spelling mistakes in there. :mrgreen:

Seriously, 'Stroke'?

Last edited:
[ADD]

I'm not sure why I kept reading it said "If you made it this far, you are really bored". It was so hard to read it all the way to the end. I think that's the first time in a long while that I've read more text then the average forum post.

[/ADD]

I only had to pause cause I got a phone call right in the middle. Talk about timing.

Funny or frightening?

Rainbow-the-clown-rape-van.jpg

Well 1) Jo Ann Fabrics is a good place to get raw clothing material. A clown surely needs these things.
2) That paint looks legit, albeit sorta camo ish, which is odd. Probably just bad taste. Not so Rainbow-ish
3) Its safe. That van has windows. Pure utilitarian
4) I think his rear tire is flat.
5) He'll flip that thing. Dodge Vans, especially the 15 passenger vans are very unstable. Normally they end just about where the pillar is after the rear tires. To get that last row, Dodge welds on that back window bit, so it becomes like a 911 but with a tall center of gravity. That coupled with the fact that Rainbow has put all the heavy stuff behind the rear axle, and the underinflated tires, means Rainbow probably won't be making it to his first party. Hope he didn't get paid in advance.