The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Who the fuck shaves a bear? And more to the point, how? Or why come to think of it?

:dunno:

[MWF] Someone who misunderstood "Shave your beaver" [/MWF]

[IceBone] But why do that? The point of a beaver's fur is that it is waterproof and provides good insulation [/IceBone]

[katwalk] My beaver itches :( [/katwalk]

[LP] My beaver's called Justin :p [/LP]

[Jay] There are supposed to be beavers at the Arboretum but I've never seen any. Beavers remind me of Ewoks. [/Jay]

[Pedrocas] [IMG}http://wwww.9gag.com/lame-funny-beaver-meme.jpg[/IMG] [/Pedrocas]

[Spectre] Don't whatever you do get a beaver made between '87 and '95. They were still using Lucas teeth back then and their gums aren't compatible with more reliable replacements. If you can't afford a beaver made from '96 onwards then I'd give serious thought to getting an otter instead.

Of course I wouldn't get either as both have four legs. I have a heron, they only have two legs and require less fish.[/Spectre]

:p

Last edited:
[IceBone] But why do that? The point of a beaver's fur is that it is waterproof and provides good insulation [/IceBone]

[katwalk] My beaver itches :( [/katwalk]

[LP] My beaver's called Justin :p [/LP]

[Jay] There are supposed to be beavers at the Arboretum but I've never seen any. Beavers remind me of Ewoks. [/Jay]

[Pedrocas] [IMG}http://wwww.9gag.com/lame-funny-beaver-meme.jpg[/IMG] [/Pedrocas]

[Spectre] Don't whatever you do get a beaver made between '87 and '95. They were still using Lucas teeth back then and their gums aren't compatible with more reliable replacements. If you can't afford a beaver made from '96 onwards then I'd give serious thought to getting an otter instead.

Of course I wouldn't get either as both have four legs. I have a heron, they only have two legs and require less fish.[/Spectre]

:p

You might be onto something.

[jetsetter] It is just hilarious how the American beaver is superior to the European beaver [/jetsetter]

[skidd][IMG}http://www.phyrefile.com/pics/skidd/18082011/pic_of_my_beaver.jpg[/IMG][/skidd]

[ashspet]That beaver sure needs to provide nude pics[/ashspet]

[Eltoro]I like hairless beavers.[/Eltoro]

[MXM]Something has fallen off my beaver.[/MXM]

[public]I prefer well aged Asian beavers[/public]

[MacGeek]My beaver isn't working any more![/MacGeek]

[Coco]PENIS[/coco]

[Hotpants] I only like beavers that haven't started to grow fur yet [/Hotpants]

[Viper007Bond] I was here for 7 years before I got a beaver. [/Viper007Bond]

[ahpadt] They don't make proper beavers any more. Today's beavers are too scripted. I'm going to watch Fifth Beaver. [/ahpadt]

Is that Neil Patrick Harris sitting in a bathtub drinking champagne?

[Viper007Bond] I was here for 7 years before I got a beaver. [/Viper007Bond]

More like

[Viper007Bond]Presenting Beaver 3.4 at WordBeaverConference in Portland - it now logs.[/Viper007Bond] (for those who follow on Twitter (and I am sorry for the bad log pun))

[PunisherBass]This beaver is unbearable[/Punisherbass]

[SteveLevin]I dated a beaver like that once[/SteveLevin]

[BlindIo]I'd shotgun that beaver[/BlindIo]

[D-Fence] Failbeava, 'nuff said. [/D-Fence]

[redliner] I like all beavers, but I like the red ones the best! :drool: [/redliner]

[Polly] All beavers should be tattooed. And pierced. [/Polly]

[nicjasno] I like my beavers toothless or they make holes in the latex. Sometimes I make my own beavers out of Lego. [/nicjasno]

[KaJuN] My beaver likes to wear dresses and high heels [/KaJuN]

[rickhamilton620] Not sneakers? :( [/rickhamilton620]

[eunos_cosmo]I have a rotary beaver. Rotary beavers are better.[/enuos_cosmo]

[equiraptor] I autocross my daily beaver at weekends. [/equiraptor]

Is that Neil Patrick Harris sitting in a bathtub drinking champagne?

That is Neil Patrick Harris sitting in a bathtub drinking champagne.

Your argument is invalid.

Last edited:
I feel unloved... :(
And tempted to say the beavers and bears cost much more here or aren?t available for purchase and damn Amazon doesn?t ship them here! :p

Reactions: MWF
Redliner! Bad boy! That's cheating :p

I feel unloved... :(
And tempted to say the beavers and bears cost much more here or aren?t available for purchase and damn Amazon doesn?t ship them here! :p

I'd just like to point out I was bitching about amazon not shipping here before it was cool