The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

978x.jpg

Oh, nelley.... Jay got caught. :|

Oh, nelley.... Jay got caught. :|

I have land in Northern Wisconsin in a county of 30,000 people, of which more than half are Amish or Mennonite. The Amish teenagers like to break into my uncles cabin and do stuff like fiddle with the radio or play with the microwave. But they do not steal anything.
The non religious "normal" teenagers like to litter my land with beer cans, condoms and dumping the remains of a meth lab, burning a hole into the ground a foot deep.

Last edited:
I have land in Northern Wisconsin in a county of 30,000 people, of which more than half are Amish or Mennonite. The Amish teenagers like to break into my uncles cabin and do stuff like fiddle with the radio or play with the microwave. But they do not steal anything.
This is simultaneously the hilarious and most saddening thing on this page.

The non religious "normal" teenagers like to litter my land with beer cans, condoms and dumping the remains of a meth lab, burning a hole into the ground a foot deep.

No, I see what you mean.
But I was referring to the events from two pages back.

[IceBone]
How can you invite jfk and stalin (if stripper or not...) when they are dead?
[/IceBone]

Educated troll.

My car is German all right... one cupholder in the glovebox door that doesn't work (passengers legs don't fit when glovebox is open, nothing over 15cm tall fits in, and everything falls out when the car moves), none in the middle console (you can have one as an optional extra, but my car just has a big hole for stuff there), and two fairly hidden folding ones in the back middle armrest. Pretty much as non-American as you can get, I guess :)

My p-car has two tiny 1/4" deep round indentations on the inside of the glovebox door. They wouldn't hold a ricecake still let alone drinks.

"You inzizt on ze cupholders, zere are your cupholders"

My car has two cup holders in the front and nothing for the back. That works out to a ratio of .4:1. That is really a very un-American, American car. :(

I have one in front in a very bad spot- my stereo sticks out of the console slightly, so large drinks won't fit, and the cupholder is right in front of the shifter too so there's no space between cup and shifter if the car is in park. Then there's two in the back on the floor that flip down from the back of the center console but can't fit two cups at the same time because they're spaced stupidly. Its an American car that doesn't want you to be fat because then you wouldn't fit it in it because its rather small :p