The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

anything involving several people working in the same interest is called "a corporation", they're not protesting production of goods, but the greed that's making our planet a worse place to live than it has to be.

Fuck that picture so hard. The protests are not against the production of goods, they are against the top level people in the corporations taking all the profits for the production of those goods rather than the workers getting their fair share.

Fuck that picture so hard. The protests are not against the production of goods, they are against the top level people in the corporations taking all the profits for the production of those goods rather than the workers getting their fair share.

:lol: Calm down....

Yeah, two sentences is such an epic rant. Plus all the exclamation points and caps lock are just crazy...

Your politically maligned picture was not funny and I expressed my disapproval.

Lets get this thread back to the normal business of reposting stuff from reddit.
Ld8WT.jpg

Ah, that's better.

So games are actually sociable activities that involve speaking good English these days? *shudders at the thought*

It is if you're playing the games online, communication can be important in games involving teamwork, like maybe Call of Duty or the such.

*gaming map snip*
Seems pretty much true from my experience.

lol finland

I take a slight offence at the Canadian one (even though it's kinda true for the most part :|) but everything else is spot on, especially the Brazilian one. Man, I'm having RO flashbacks. If you were smart you avoided anyone who had BR in their name, guild's name or had the flag as their guild's image. Not to say that everyone was bad but a large chunk were KSing twats. And I was semi-stalked by a Spanish guy who wanted me to be his in-game gf :| I'm surprised there isn't anything filipino on here but that's another story.

I take a slight offence at the Canadian one (even though it's kinda true for the most part :|) but everything else is spot on, especially the Brazilian one. Man, I'm having RO flashbacks. If you were smart you avoided anyone who had BR in their name, guild's name or had the flag as their guild's image. Not to say that everyone was bad but a large chunk were KSing twats. And I was semi-stalked by a Spanish guy who wanted me to be his in-game gf :| I'm surprised there isn't anything filipino on here but that's another story.

I can?t stand Brazilian gamers and I am Brazilian!

Seriously, when I go online, I feel like that time I went to Disney World and a girl, after chatting with me for 30 minutes, asked me where I was from, since she couldn?t place my accent. When I said "Brazil", she just was surprised: "You were polite, put an effort in speaking proper English and didn?t try to steal anything from the store!"
And sadly, she was right. The other people travelling with me still have my undiluted hate even tough 17 years have passed.

index.php

index.php