The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Lp5YW.jpg

XGgJN.jpg

rqx5X.jpg

F9c25.jpg

9YER0.jpg

What is the difference between a whore and a junkie

Whores can wash the crack, and then she is back on the street again.

sweet_daddy_dee_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Reactions: MWF

What'cha eating Little Foot?

UOKCE.jpg

It's an achievement getting stuck in less than 7 cm of snow.

What it actually is:

Oh, winter is coming.
(two weeks pass)
Oh yeah, winter is nearly here.
(two weeks pass, with nights becoming icy)
WHAT IS THIS WHITE STUFF WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN US

Cue every gorram newspaper to headline with "Finns surprised by winter". Every damn year.

That's why I live in Arizona. The only difference between the winter and summer photos here is less stuff is on fire.

Yeah, but then you have 110? temperatures in the summer and snowbirds in the winter.

On the plus side though, Cooperstown and Chompie's NY Deli look pretty good.

Yeah, but then you have 110? temperatures in the summer and snowbirds in the winter.

On the plus side though, Cooperstown and Chompie's NY Deli look pretty good.
The summers aren't so bad, as long as your car has AC, and you can afford your home's electricity bill in the summer when it jumps 400%. ASU is a big campus and girls don't like wearing lots of clothes when it's 110? degrees out. :p

I think it's nice that they put up a sign so they know where they left the man in the wheelchair when the spring comes.

No, but I saw an episode of "Man v. Food" set in Phoenix where the host had to eat 12 brisket sliders topped with cheese and a latke, served on a challah bun. They looked delicious.

I wouldn't make a special trip, but if I was in Phoenix I would have to check it out. That and Alice Cooperstown restaurant.