The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

7T8x8.jpg

I have yet to understand how some stuff written down has to qualify as a funny pic in the sense of this thread. I mean, I can write down some jokes from sickipedia in paint and it suddenly becomes a funny pic?
We are used to Pedrocas spamming the Meme thread, but I hoped for some time he would at least leave this thread alone. It seems this was misguided hope, actually a predictable result. But, luckily, the forums offer us a tool to rate peoples posts, both positive and negative. And I know what will happen next to me and I don't give a damn.

28.jpg

40.jpg

I had to look up what a Kwacha is..money from Zambia.... 1 Kwacha = 0,000146582204 Euros.......so one of these notes is ~0,014?......holy crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, it is a pretty assholish thing to do to put "we want a cure" for something on a shirt even as a joke and then not donate any money from them to actually doing that. If you did that with lets say, a cancer shirt, would anyone think it was funny then?
And also the fact that, you know, it promotes a false impression of how an illness works and makes life more obnoxious for the people who have it.

http://img11.imageshack.**/img11/126/tumblrlk9p2wscmu1qztbcm.png

Last edited:
Could you please explain why you feel the need to drag me into this, you arrogant shitstain?

Gladly.

But, if you fail to see the satirical value between a rude and uneducated pick-up driver with a rule, rather than exception for misspelling, and, well, yourself..

..isn't it a bit self-delusional to call ME arrogant? :tease:

Last edited:
Guys don't start a flame war here, do it in PM/the NSFW section so I don't see it.

Where'd the funny pictures go?

You're right. Although I vote it gets renamed the Itchin' and Bitchin' Section.

psLOO.jpg

2RyRW.jpg

Last edited:
I have yet to understand how some stuff written down has to qualify as a funny pic in the sense of this thread. I mean, I can write down some jokes from sickipedia in paint and it suddenly becomes a funny pic?
We are used to Pedrocas spamming the Meme thread, but I hoped for some time he would at least leave this thread alone. It seems this was misguided hope, actually a predictable result. But, luckily, the forums offer us a tool to rate peoples posts, both positive and negative. And I know what will happen next to me and I don't give a damn.

<Screenshot of text>

<Photo of writing>

I will give you that your pictures are much funnier there (and I know what you really meant by "written down"), but the choice of the content with that complaint is much more funny. :lol: