The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Ohh ok.

0_9d663_16d248d4_XL.jpg

pics-042.jpg

xzibit-hates-xzibit-meme-20122-1235841052-2.jpg

I always heard the pre-CBS headstocks were slightly larger...
pics-0043.jpg

BMW Pancakes anyone?

Why all the hate for BMWs? I'm not a big fan of them, but still :(

6917096499_b4552c4b5e_z.jpg

We don't really hate BMWs. :lol:

Most of the people who drive them on the other hand. <_<
Good for you you wrote "most of the people"... ;)

The E36 looked as if it was ruined before so that's no big loss, and the E93 (I think it's an E93, not an E92) isn't that interesting, too. I drove the 335i and wasn't too impressed by it, even with 130 hp more than my E46 touring...

http://jalopnik.com/5886482/this-am...rt-takeoffs-photo-is-not-real?tag=planelopnik

"Steven Frischling, professional photographer and global airline consultant, (follow him on Twitter here) explains why:

1) The positioning of the aircraft in relation to the terminal behind it, even accounting for telephoto lens compression, would have the aircraft taking off from taxiway beside Runway 27L, rather than the runway itself.

2) The image shows multiple Boeing 747 and 777 variants airborne at a point in the runway where these aircraft would first be lifting their nose off the ground, or still be firmly on the ground before becoming airborne.

3) Many aircraft appear to be flying towards the terminal or away from the terminal; a direction an aircraft would not fly moments after lifting its wheels off the ground.

4) Proportionally aircraft sizes do match size dimensions of real-life aircraft when matched to scale. For example an ATR-72-500 turbo prop never appears larger than Boeing 777-200 wide body jet when viewed from a consistent angle and distance.

5) Many airlines in the image do not service Hannover-Langenhagen Airport and have never flown anywhere near Europe.

6) Many of the airlines and aircraft in the images would never, and have never, crossed paths, such as an Air New Zealand Link ATR-72-500 and JetBlue Airbus A320 ?not to mention the U.S. registered Cessna 172S flying through the image.

7) A number of the aircraft depicted in this image can be directly found in the Airliners.net photo archive ? including the U.S. registered Cessna 172S. The images are credited to various photographers in various geographic locations ranging from Texas to New Zealand."

piccolo4.jpg

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Reactions: LP
2802236_460s.jpg