The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Bah, everyone beat me to it...

Pffsh....They could easily fit more than two in the fridge. You just need the right tools.

will_it_blend.jpg

(That second comma sure is an importantly-placed one, isn't it?)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god...It just clicked that Archer is the same voice as Bob from Fox's Bob's Burgers.

Also, Yoda in the Family Guy Star Wards episodes...

^... wut?

That sentence makes little sense to me..

Was just browsing insurance for a 21 year old for a ?5000 VX220

Someone really doesn't want to give me insurance...

http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/4489/vauxhallvx220quote.jpg

Wow, I'm glad I moved back to the states from Ukania. I pay 90 bucks a month for the Vic, and that's full coverage.

Last edited:
You're also two years older and not insuring a more expensive, two seater roadster. :p (and I'm pretty sure those are yearly rates)

In Ukania, what they did was put cars in groups according to "risk". There are 20 of these groups, with low risk being 1 and high risk being 20. I know my Integra is in Group 14, and I think my Crown Vic would probably be in 17 or 18, that's up there with a lot of two seat sports cars.

Last edited:
I think he is referring to the fact that countries such as that heavily persecute women who don't completely cover their bodies.

That sentence is fairly ambiguous; he could also be referring to the Islamophobic laws in countries like France who've banned the burka and have gone to even physically violent means to get women to remove their burkas, or to the prevalent "rape culture" throughout ... really, the entire world that blames the victim when a woman is raped because "she was dressed sluttily" or "she was asking for it". Could go either way, really.

Wow, I'm glad I moved back to the states from Ukania. I pay 90 bucks a month for the Vic, and that's full coverage.

My old ass pays just over twice that for the Roadmaster for a year.