The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

mouHhUz.jpg

And that he's enough of a dick to actually not donate if his intent was genuine.

And you're assuming he was actually holding any money hostage.

And that he's enough of a dick to actually not donate if his intent was genuine.

Regardless of whether he would donate regardless, or whether he had no intention to donate at all, I'm saying that acting as though you'll donate a significant amount of money to charity knowing full well that the conditions you place on that donation won't be fulfilled is immature.

Can't abide Ricky Gervais. He seems to have built virtually his entire career on trolling.

That, in a nutshell, is why I hate Twitter.

#hatersgonnahate #reddit4ever #simpsonsdidit #iliketurtles

Might be a good reason to hate Ricky Gervais and those like him, but don't shoot the messenger.

Big whoop, I tweeted that I'd donate $35 to charity if nobody retweeted it, and nobody did...wait, shit.

Look up Andy Kaufman... Gervais is small-time.

Kaufman explored and pushed boundaries. Gervais is, as you say, small time and I find him an annoying and cocky little shit.

Speaking of, everyone should see Man on the Moon. It's an awesome movie and an excellent portrayal by Jim Carrey.

Speaking of, everyone should see Man on the Moon. It's an awesome movie and an excellent portrayal by Jim Carrey.

This.

Kaufman explored and pushed boundaries. Gervais is, as you say, small time and I find him an annoying and cocky little shit.

Many people viewed Kaufman the same way. That's kinda what trolls do, and Andy defined a lot of that stuff. He wanted you to hate him, sometimes.

Regardless of whether he would donate regardless, or whether he had no intention to donate at all, I'm saying that acting as though you'll donate a significant amount of money to charity knowing full well that the conditions you place on that donation won't be fulfilled is immature.

Okay, he's immature. We all do things that can be construed as immature. Most of us don't go out of our way to advertise it, but we all do it.

I hate the asshole. Would punch him in the face had I the chance.

Reactions: MWF